bet on Liiv SANDBOX Challengers
vs
bet on Kwangdong Freecs Challengers

Bet on Liiv SANDBOX Challengers vs Kwangdong Freecs Challengers

U18 – January 17, 2022

With these odds you might as well flip a coin. Either Kwangdong Freecs Challengers or Liiv SANDBOX Challengers could take this match.

Liiv SANDBOX Challengers and Kwangdong Freecs Challengers face off against each other on January 17, 2022 in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Kwangdong Freecs Challengers being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Liiv SANDBOX Challengers with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Liiv SANDBOX Challengers has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Liiv SANDBOX Challengers you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Liiv SANDBOX Challengers vs Kwangdong Freecs Challengers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Liiv SANDBOX Challengers or Kwangdong Freecs Challengers below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact