bet on LGD Gaming
vs
bet on Rainbow7
87%  
  13%

Bet on LGD Gaming vs Rainbow7

World Championship Play In – September 25, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Rainbow7. With their lower odds of 5.75, they have a much higher payout

LGD Gaming and Rainbow7 face off against each other on September 25, 2020 in the World Championship Play In.


LGD Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Rainbow7, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LGD Gaming vs Rainbow7 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship Play In below. Also see more matches relating to LGD Gaming or Rainbow7 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact