bet on Let us cook
bet on Monte

Bet on Let us cook vs Monte

CCT North Europe – March 15, 2023

If you are looking for a safe bet, Monte is the clear choice. Let us cook will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.2 odds.

On March 15, 2023, Let us cook plays against Monte in the CCT North Europe.

Monte is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Let us cook, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Let us cook vs Monte over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CCT North Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Let us cook or Monte below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on CCT North Europe
CCT North Europe

Right now there's no matches for CCT North Europe.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact