bet on LDLC OL
vs
bet on GameWard
53%  
  47%

Bet on LDLC OL vs GameWard

LFL – January 10, 2022

We can't really say who will win this match. LDLC OL or GameWard are both good bets.

LDLC OL is versing GameWard in the LFL, on January 10, 2022.


This is going to be a really close game with LDLC OL being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and GameWard with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since GameWard has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on GameWard you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on LDLC OL vs GameWard over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LFL below. Also see more matches relating to LDLC OL or GameWard below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LFL
LFL

Right now there's no matches for LFL.

bet on LDLC OL
LDLC OL

Right now there's no matches for LDLC OL.

bet on GameWard
GameWard

Right now there's no matches for GameWard.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact