bet on Lawliet
vs
bet on Michael
87%  
  13%

Bet on Lawliet vs Michael

Survival Battle Reforged – September 17, 2020

Lawliet looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Lawliet and Michael face off against each other on September 17, 2020 in the Survival Battle Reforged.


Lawliet is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Michael, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Lawliet vs Michael over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Survival Battle Reforged below. Also see more matches relating to Lawliet or Michael below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Survival Battle Reforged
Survival Battle Reforged

Right now there's no matches for Survival Battle Reforged.

bet on Lawliet
Lawliet

Right now there's no matches for Lawliet.

bet on Michael
Michael

Right now there's no matches for Michael.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact