bet on Lawliet
vs
bet on Labyrinth
55%  
  45%

Bet on Lawliet vs Labyrinth

Survival Battle – January 26, 2023

We can't really say who will win this match. Lawliet or Labyrinth are both good bets.

Lawliet vs Labyrinth face off on January 26, 2023, in the Survival Battle.


This is going to be a really close game with Lawliet being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Labyrinth with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Labyrinth has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Labyrinth you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Lawliet vs Labyrinth over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Survival Battle below. Also see more matches relating to Lawliet or Labyrinth below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Survival Battle
Survival Battle

Right now there's no matches for Survival Battle.

bet on Lawliet
Lawliet

Right now there's no matches for Lawliet.

bet on Labyrinth
Labyrinth

Right now there's no matches for Labyrinth.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact