bet on Las Vegas Legion
vs
bet on Los Angeles Thieves

Bet on Las Vegas Legion vs Los Angeles Thieves

Call of Duty – November 21, 2022

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Los Angeles Thieves with their 1.45 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Las Vegas Legion.

On November 21, 2022, Las Vegas Legion plays against Los Angeles Thieves in the Call of Duty.


Los Angeles Thieves is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Las Vegas Legion, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Las Vegas Legion vs Los Angeles Thieves over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Call of Duty below. Also see more matches relating to Las Vegas Legion or Los Angeles Thieves below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact