bet on Larva
vs
bet on Soulkey
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Larva vs Soulkey

StarLeague – October 18, 2020

Larva looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On October 18, 2020, Larva plays against Soulkey in the StarLeague.


Larva is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Soulkey, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Larva vs Soulkey over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to StarLeague below. Also see more matches relating to Larva or Soulkey below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact