bet on Kwangdong Freecs
vs
bet on KT Rolster
55%  
  45%

Bet on Kwangdong Freecs vs KT Rolster

LCK – January 15, 2022

Sometimes it is hard to say who will win when the matchup is this close. KT Rolster or Kwangdong Freecs could take this one.

Kwangdong Freecs is versing KT Rolster in the LCK, on January 15, 2022.


This is going to be a really close game with Kwangdong Freecs being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and KT Rolster with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since KT Rolster has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on KT Rolster you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Kwangdong Freecs vs KT Rolster over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCK below. Also see more matches relating to Kwangdong Freecs or KT Rolster below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact