bet on Kwangdong Freecs
bet on Fredit BRION

Bet on Kwangdong Freecs vs Fredit BRION

LCK – June 10, 2023

Kwangdong Freecs looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Kwangdong Freecs vs Fredit BRION face off on June 10, 2023, in the LCK.

Kwangdong Freecs is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Fredit BRION, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Kwangdong Freecs vs Fredit BRION over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCK below. Also see more matches relating to Kwangdong Freecs or Fredit BRION below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact