bet on KT Rolster Challengers
vs
bet on Hanwha Life Challengers

Bet on KT Rolster Challengers vs Hanwha Life Challengers

U18 – January 17, 2022

We do not think KT Rolster Challengers will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Hanwha Life Challengers.

On January 17, 2022, KT Rolster Challengers goes up against Hanwha Life Challengers in the U18.


KT Rolster Challengers is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Hanwha Life Challengers, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on KT Rolster Challengers vs Hanwha Life Challengers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to KT Rolster Challengers or Hanwha Life Challengers below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on KT Rolster Challengers
KT Rolster Challengers

Right now there's no matches for KT Rolster Challengers.

bet on Hanwha Life Challengers
Hanwha Life Challengers

Right now there's no matches for Hanwha Life Challengers.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact