bet on KPI
vs
bet on Tenerife Titans
61%  
  39%

Bet on KPI vs Tenerife Titans

LVP Unity League – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Tenerife Titans. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout

KPI is versing Tenerife Titans in the LVP Unity League, on May 20, 2020.


KPI is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Tenerife Titans, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on KPI vs Tenerife Titans over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LVP Unity League below. Also see more matches relating to KPI or Tenerife Titans below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on KPI
KPI

Right now there's no matches for KPI.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact