bet on KCP Gold
vs
bet on Bs + Competition
35%  
  65%

Bet on KCP Gold vs Bs + Competition

U18 – January 16, 2022

We are pretty sure Bs + Competition is going to win. They have a 65 chance to win. But you never know, KCP Gold could take it and with odds of 2.55 it is a higher payoff.

On January 16, 2022, KCP Gold plays against Bs + Competition in the U18.


Bs + Competition is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on KCP Gold, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on KCP Gold vs Bs + Competition over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to KCP Gold or Bs + Competition below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on KCP Gold
KCP Gold

Right now there's no matches for KCP Gold.

bet on Bs + Competition
Bs + Competition

Right now there's no matches for Bs + Competition.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact