bet on KBU US
vs
bet on felt
70%  
  30%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on KBU US vs felt

U18 – January 16, 2022

Even though it looks like felt might lose, a risky bet at 2.95 is not necessarily a bad move. KBU US pays out less return with their 1.35 odds.

On January 16, 2022, KBU US goes up against felt in the U18.


KBU US is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on felt, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on KBU US vs felt over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to KBU US or felt below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on KBU US
KBU US

Right now there's no matches for KBU US.

bet on felt
felt

Right now there's no matches for felt.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact