bet on Kansas City Pioneers
vs
bet on Team Frontline
73%  
  27%

Bet on Kansas City Pioneers vs Team Frontline

U18 – October 26, 2020

The safe bet here is on Kansas City Pioneers with a 73% chance of winning

Kansas City Pioneers vs Team Frontline face off on October 26, 2020, in the U18.


Kansas City Pioneers is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Team Frontline, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Kansas City Pioneers vs Team Frontline over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Kansas City Pioneers or Team Frontline below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Kansas City Pioneers
Kansas City Pioneers

Right now there's no matches for Kansas City Pioneers.

bet on Team Frontline
Team Frontline

Right now there's no matches for Team Frontline.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact