bet on Kansas City Pioneers
vs
bet on Adept
76%  
  24%

Bet on Kansas City Pioneers vs Adept

U18 – September 17, 2020

Kansas City Pioneers looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On September 17, 2020, Kansas City Pioneers goes up against Adept in the U18.


Kansas City Pioneers is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Adept, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Kansas City Pioneers vs Adept over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Kansas City Pioneers or Adept below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact