bet on Kaho
vs
bet on Fortitude
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Kaho vs Fortitude

Doubi Cup – November 27, 2022

We do not think Kaho will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Fortitude.

On November 27, 2022, Kaho plays against Fortitude in the Doubi Cup.


Kaho is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Fortitude, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Kaho vs Fortitude over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Doubi Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Kaho or Fortitude below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Doubi Cup
Doubi Cup

Right now there's no matches for Doubi Cup.

bet on Kaho
Kaho

Right now there's no matches for Kaho.

bet on Fortitude
Fortitude

Right now there's no matches for Fortitude.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact