bet on K23
vs
bet on Cyber Legacy
45%  
  55%

Bet on K23 vs Cyber Legacy

IEM New York CIS – October 19, 2020

We can't really say who will win this match. Cyber Legacy or K23 are both good bets.

K23 is versing Cyber Legacy in the IEM New York CIS, on October 19, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with Cyber Legacy being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and K23 with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since K23 has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on K23 you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on K23 vs Cyber Legacy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM New York CIS below. Also see more matches relating to K23 or Cyber Legacy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on K23
K23

Right now there's no matches for K23.

bet on Cyber Legacy
Cyber Legacy

Right now there's no matches for Cyber Legacy.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact