bet on JD
vs
bet on LGD
89%  
  11%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on JD vs LGD

LPL – March 20, 2023

The safe bet here is on JD with a 89% chance of winning.

JD vs LGD face off on March 20, 2023, in the LPL.


JD is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on LGD, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on JD vs LGD over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LPL below. Also see more matches relating to JD or LGD below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on JD
JD

Right now there's no matches for JD.

bet on LGD
LGD

Right now there's no matches for LGD.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact