bet on Izako Boars
vs
bet on Liquid Biceps
91%  
  9%

Bet on Izako Boars vs Liquid Biceps

Polska Liga Esportowa – November 25, 2020

Izako Boars looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Izako Boars vs Liquid Biceps face off on November 25, 2020, in the Polska Liga Esportowa.


Izako Boars is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Liquid Biceps, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Izako Boars vs Liquid Biceps over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Polska Liga Esportowa below. Also see more matches relating to Izako Boars or Liquid Biceps below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Polska Liga Esportowa
Polska Liga Esportowa

Right now there's no matches for Polska Liga Esportowa.

bet on Izako Boars
Izako Boars

Right now there's no matches for Izako Boars.

bet on Liquid Biceps
Liquid Biceps

Right now there's no matches for Liquid Biceps.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact