bet on Izako Boars
vs
bet on 4glory
61%  
  39%

Bet on Izako Boars vs 4glory

Malta Vibes – October 11, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Izako Boars with their 1.55 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on 4glory.

On October 11, 2021, Izako Boars goes up against 4glory in the Malta Vibes.


Izako Boars is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on 4glory, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Izako Boars vs 4glory over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to Izako Boars or 4glory below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Malta Vibes
Malta Vibes

Right now there's no matches for Malta Vibes.

bet on Izako Boars
Izako Boars

Right now there's no matches for Izako Boars.

bet on 4glory
4glory

Right now there's no matches for 4glory.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact