bet on Istanbul Wildcats
bet on Besiktas

Bet on Istanbul Wildcats vs Besiktas

TCL – March 16, 2023

Istanbul Wildcats looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Istanbul Wildcats is versing Besiktas in the TCL, on March 16, 2023.

Istanbul Wildcats is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Besiktas, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Istanbul Wildcats vs Besiktas over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to TCL below. Also see more matches relating to Istanbul Wildcats or Besiktas below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on TCL

Right now there's no matches for TCL.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact