bet on Invictus Gaming
vs
bet on LBZS
78%  
  22%

Bet on Invictus Gaming vs LBZS

Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 – January 16, 2022

Even though it looks like LBZS might lose, a risky bet at 3.8 is not necessarily a bad move. Invictus Gaming pays out less return with their 1.22 odds.

On January 16, 2022, Invictus Gaming goes up against LBZS in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1.


Invictus Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on LBZS, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Invictus Gaming vs LBZS over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Invictus Gaming or LBZS below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact