bet on Invictus Gaming
vs
bet on Gen G
45%  
  55%

Bet on Invictus Gaming vs Gen G

Mid Season Cup – May 24, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Invictus Gaming is versing Gen G in the Mid Season Cup, on May 24, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with Gen G being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Invictus Gaming with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Invictus Gaming has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Invictus Gaming you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Invictus Gaming vs Gen G over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Mid Season Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Invictus Gaming or Gen G below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact