bet on INTZ
bet on Red Canids

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on INTZ vs Red Canids

CBLOL – June 11, 2023

It does not look so hot for INTZ. They are outmatched 2.2 to 1.6. Still, Red Canids looks to win this one.

On June 11, 2023, INTZ plays against Red Canids in the CBLOL.

Red Canids is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on INTZ, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on INTZ vs Red Canids over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CBLOL below. Also see more matches relating to INTZ or Red Canids below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact