bet on Innovation
vs
bet on Stats
65%  
  35%

Bet on Innovation vs Stats

aX Code CD – May 24, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Stats. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout

Innovation and Stats face off against each other on May 24, 2020 in the aX Code CD.


Innovation is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Stats, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Innovation vs Stats over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to aX Code CD below. Also see more matches relating to Innovation or Stats below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on aX Code CD
aX Code CD

Right now there's no matches for aX Code CD.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact