bet on Infinity
vs
bet on Infamous
59%  
  41%

Bet on Infinity vs Infamous

Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1 – January 24, 2023

It does not look so hot for Infamous. They are outmatched 2.2 to 1.6. Still, Infinity looks to win this one.

Infinity is versing Infamous in the Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1, on January 24, 2023.


Infinity is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Infamous, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Infinity vs Infamous over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to Infinity or Infamous below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1
Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1

Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit SA Division 1.

bet on Infamous
Infamous

Right now there's no matches for Infamous.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact