bet on INDE IRAE
vs
bet on Nemiga
35%  
  65%

Bet on INDE IRAE vs Nemiga

Fall Series – October 12, 2021

We do not think Nemiga will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against INDE IRAE.

INDE IRAE vs Nemiga face off on October 12, 2021, in the Fall Series.


Nemiga is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on INDE IRAE, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on INDE IRAE vs Nemiga over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to INDE IRAE or Nemiga below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on INDE IRAE
INDE IRAE

Right now there's no matches for INDE IRAE.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact