bet on Impunity
vs
bet on Neon Esports
53%  
  47%

Bet on Impunity vs Neon Esports

U18 – May 21, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Impunity since they are slightly favoured

Impunity vs Neon Esports face off on May 21, 2020, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Impunity being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Neon Esports with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Neon Esports has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Neon Esports you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Impunity vs Neon Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Impunity or Neon Esports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact