bet on iG Vitality
vs
bet on Invictus Gaming
24%  
  76%

Bet on iG Vitality vs Invictus Gaming

CDA FDC Professional Championship – November 19, 2020

The safe bet here is on Invictus Gaming with a 76% chance of winning

On November 19, 2020, iG Vitality goes up against Invictus Gaming in the CDA FDC Professional Championship.


Invictus Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on iG Vitality, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on iG Vitality vs Invictus Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CDA FDC Professional Championship below. Also see more matches relating to iG Vitality or Invictus Gaming below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact