bet on Hydra
vs
bet on CIS Rejects
30%  
  70%

Bet on Hydra vs CIS Rejects

Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2 – January 10, 2022

It does not look so hot for Hydra. They are outmatched 2.95 to 1.35. Still, CIS Rejects looks to win this one.

Hydra vs CIS Rejects face off on January 10, 2022, in the Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2.


CIS Rejects is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Hydra, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Hydra vs CIS Rejects over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2 below. Also see more matches relating to Hydra or CIS Rejects below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2
Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2

Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit Eastern EU Division 2.

bet on Hydra
Hydra

Right now there's no matches for Hydra.

bet on CIS Rejects
CIS Rejects

Right now there's no matches for CIS Rejects.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact