bet on Homeless
vs
bet on Black Mamba
73%  
  27%

Bet on Homeless vs Black Mamba

U18 – October 16, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Black Mamba. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

Homeless vs Black Mamba face off on October 16, 2020, in the U18.


Homeless is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Black Mamba, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Homeless vs Black Mamba over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Homeless or Black Mamba below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact