bet on Hokori
vs
bet on SG eSports
73%  
  27%

Bet on Hokori vs SG eSports

U18 – January 09, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Hokori is the clear choice. SG eSports will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 3.2 odds.

Hokori and SG eSports face off against each other on January 09, 2022 in the U18.


Hokori is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on SG eSports, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Hokori vs SG eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Hokori or SG eSports below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact