bet on Hmble
vs
bet on MACKO Esports
24%  
  76%

Bet on Hmble vs MACKO Esports

U18 – November 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on MACKO Esports with a 76% chance of winning

Hmble and MACKO Esports face off against each other on November 21, 2020 in the U18.


MACKO Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Hmble, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Hmble vs MACKO Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Hmble or MACKO Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on U18
U18

Right now there's no matches for U18.

bet on Hmble
Hmble

Right now there's no matches for Hmble.

bet on MACKO Esports
MACKO Esports

Right now there's no matches for MACKO Esports.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact