bet on heromarine
vs
bet on KingCobra
95%  
  5%

Bet on heromarine vs KingCobra

DreamHack Masters Europe – October 09, 2021

f we had to guess we would say heromarine will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.01 on heromarine and take the smaller but safer bet.

heromarine and KingCobra face off against each other on October 09, 2021 in the DreamHack Masters Europe.


heromarine is looking like a better bet since they have a 95% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.01. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.1. Betting on KingCobra, whose odds are 11, will payout much more if they win. With a 5% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $110!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on heromarine vs KingCobra over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Europe below. Also see more matches relating to heromarine or KingCobra below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Europe
DreamHack Masters Europe

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Europe.

bet on heromarine
heromarine

Right now there's no matches for heromarine.

bet on KingCobra
KingCobra

Right now there's no matches for KingCobra.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact