bet on Heroic
vs
bet on Gambit Youngsters
70%  
  30%

Bet on Heroic vs Gambit Youngsters

Bet Cup – June 20, 2020

Heroic looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Heroic and Gambit Youngsters face off against each other on June 20, 2020 in the Bet Cup.


Heroic is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Gambit Youngsters, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Heroic vs Gambit Youngsters over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Bet Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Heroic or Gambit Youngsters below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Bet Cup
Bet Cup

Right now there's no matches for Bet Cup.

bet on Gambit Youngsters
Gambit Youngsters

Right now there's no matches for Gambit Youngsters.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact