bet on Heroic
vs
bet on Dignitas
83%  
  17%

Bet on Heroic vs Dignitas

Elisa Invitational – October 26, 2020

The safe bet here is on Heroic with a 83% chance of winning

Heroic and Dignitas face off against each other on October 26, 2020 in the Elisa Invitational.


Heroic is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Dignitas, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Heroic vs Dignitas over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Elisa Invitational below. Also see more matches relating to Heroic or Dignitas below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact