bet on Heroic
vs
bet on c0ntact
87%  
  13%

Bet on Heroic vs c0ntact

DreamHack Masters Winter Europe – November 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on Heroic with a 87% chance of winning

Heroic vs c0ntact face off on November 24, 2020, in the DreamHack Masters Winter Europe.


Heroic is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on c0ntact, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Heroic vs c0ntact over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Winter Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Heroic or c0ntact below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact