bet on Heroic
vs
bet on 9z
83%  
  17%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Heroic vs 9z

IEM Dallas – May 29, 2023

We are pretty sure Heroic is going to win. They have a 83 chance to win. But you never know, 9z could take it and with odds of 4.75 it is a higher payoff.

Heroic and 9z face off against each other on May 29, 2023 in the IEM Dallas.


Heroic is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on 9z, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Heroic vs 9z over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IEM Dallas below. Also see more matches relating to Heroic or 9z below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Heroic
Heroic

Right now there's no matches for Heroic.

bet on 9z
9z

Right now there's no matches for 9z.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact