bet on Hero Jiuj
vs
bet on Top Esports
45%  
  55%

Bet on Hero Jiuj vs Top Esports

U18 – September 16, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Hero Jiuj is versing Top Esports in the U18, on September 16, 2020.


This is going to be a really close game with Top Esports being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Hero Jiuj with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Hero Jiuj has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Hero Jiuj you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Hero Jiuj vs Top Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Hero Jiuj or Top Esports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact