bet on Helsinki REDS
vs
bet on ajuri
74%  
  26%

Bet on Helsinki REDS vs ajuri

Finnish eSports League – May 20, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on ajuri. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout

On May 20, 2020, Helsinki REDS plays against ajuri in the Finnish eSports League.


Helsinki REDS is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on ajuri, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Helsinki REDS vs ajuri over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Finnish eSports League below. Also see more matches relating to Helsinki REDS or ajuri below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact