bet on HellRaisers
vs
bet on Nexus
53%  
  47%

Bet on HellRaisers vs Nexus

ESEA MDL Europe – November 22, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

HellRaisers and Nexus face off against each other on November 22, 2020 in the ESEA MDL Europe.


This is going to be a really close game with HellRaisers being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Nexus with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Nexus has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Nexus you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on HellRaisers vs Nexus over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA MDL Europe below. Also see more matches relating to HellRaisers or Nexus below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA MDL Europe
ESEA MDL Europe

Right now there's no matches for ESEA MDL Europe.

bet on Nexus
Nexus

Right now there's no matches for Nexus.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact