bet on HellRaisers
vs
bet on Nexus
55%  
  45%

Bet on HellRaisers vs Nexus

ESEA MDL Europe – November 20, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

On November 20, 2020, HellRaisers goes up against Nexus in the ESEA MDL Europe.


This is going to be a really close game with HellRaisers being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Nexus with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Nexus has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Nexus you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on HellRaisers vs Nexus over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA MDL Europe below. Also see more matches relating to HellRaisers or Nexus below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact