bet on HellRaisers
vs
bet on Alliance
27%  
  73%

Bet on HellRaisers vs Alliance

OGA PIT – May 19, 2020

Alliance looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On May 19, 2020, HellRaisers plays against Alliance in the OGA PIT.


Alliance is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on HellRaisers, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on HellRaisers vs Alliance over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to OGA PIT below. Also see more matches relating to HellRaisers or Alliance below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on OGA PIT
OGA PIT

Right now there's no matches for OGA PIT.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact