Select to bet on who you think will win the matchBET NOW
Hanwha Life and Gen G face off against each other on March 16, 2023 in the LCK.
Gen G is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Hanwha Life, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Hanwha Life vs Gen G over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCK below. Also see more matches relating to Hanwha Life or Gen G below.
Right now there's no matches for LCK.
Right now there's no matches for Hanwha Life.