bet on GUTS Gaming
vs
bet on FAV gaming
45%  
  55%

Bet on GUTS Gaming vs FAV gaming

U18 – October 20, 2020

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on FAV gaming since they are slightly favoured

On October 20, 2020, GUTS Gaming plays against FAV gaming in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with FAV gaming being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and GUTS Gaming with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since GUTS Gaming has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on GUTS Gaming you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on GUTS Gaming vs FAV gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to GUTS Gaming or FAV gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on GUTS Gaming
GUTS Gaming

Right now there's no matches for GUTS Gaming.

bet on FAV gaming
FAV gaming

Right now there's no matches for FAV gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact