bet on GUTS Gaming
bet on FAV gaming

Bet on GUTS Gaming vs FAV gaming

U18 – October 19, 2020

We can't really say who will win this match. FAV gaming or GUTS Gaming are both good bets.

GUTS Gaming and FAV gaming face off against each other on October 19, 2020 in the U18.

This is going to be a really close game with FAV gaming being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and GUTS Gaming with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since GUTS Gaming has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on GUTS Gaming you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on GUTS Gaming vs FAV gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to GUTS Gaming or FAV gaming below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact