bet on GUTS Gaming
vs
bet on Cloud9
27%  
  73%

Bet on GUTS Gaming vs Cloud9

U18 – November 21, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on GUTS Gaming. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout

GUTS Gaming vs Cloud9 face off on November 21, 2020, in the U18.


Cloud9 is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on GUTS Gaming, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on GUTS Gaming vs Cloud9 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to GUTS Gaming or Cloud9 below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on GUTS Gaming
GUTS Gaming

Right now there's no matches for GUTS Gaming.

bet on Cloud9
Cloud9

Right now there's no matches for Cloud9.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact