bet on Gumiho
vs
bet on Zest
17%  
  83%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Gumiho vs Zest

IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit – January 19, 2022

Zest looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Gumiho and Zest face off against each other on January 19, 2022 in the IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit.


Zest is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Gumiho, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Gumiho vs Zest over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit below. Also see more matches relating to Gumiho or Zest below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit
IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit

Right now there's no matches for IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact