bet on Guangzhou Charge
vs
bet on Seoul Dynasty
30%  
  70%

Bet on Guangzhou Charge vs Seoul Dynasty

OWL – May 23, 2020

The safe bet here is on Seoul Dynasty with a 70% chance of winning

Guangzhou Charge and Seoul Dynasty face off against each other on May 23, 2020 in the OWL.


Seoul Dynasty is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Guangzhou Charge, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Guangzhou Charge vs Seoul Dynasty over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to OWL below. Also see more matches relating to Guangzhou Charge or Seoul Dynasty below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on OWL
OWL

Right now there's no matches for OWL.

bet on Guangzhou Charge
Guangzhou Charge

Right now there's no matches for Guangzhou Charge.

bet on Seoul Dynasty
Seoul Dynasty

Right now there's no matches for Seoul Dynasty.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact